HAPPY NEW YEAR ... do not go gentle

Well, here we are again, at the beginning of yet another year. I have to say though, 2017 has been sheer hell ...so i guess this year would be... oh, i dont know... plain hell maybe. These last few months  I've been juggling between trying to stay sane and trying to sustain  my  willpower to keep going. With the amount of juggling I'm doing, I might as well be in a circus, maybe i could meet pennywise...beep, beep, hey... you wanna balloon? oh yeah, while you're at it... please eat me.  

Then i heard the soothing voice of Dylan Thomas saying DO NOT GO GENTLE... yeah... and sometimes Mr Thomas would do an Elvis impersonation .... DO NOT GO GENTLE  INTO THE GOOD NIGHT BAYBEH... haha... that always makes me laugh.

Right now, though, I feel as if I'm falling from a high building, hoping there's a safety net somewhere below...preferably being held by spongebob... errr... i mean friendly faces. But, if it turns out I have to hit the ground, then I would... but not without a fight...nope...I WILL NOT GO GENTLE  INTO THE GOOD NIGHT!!!  Thank you Dylan Thomas and Elvis.

And now, I shall embrace 2018, and whatever shit it has to offer. If I have to fall, I'll make bloody sure I'll land on a bloody safety net...or I wouldn't let myself fall in the first place. Winston Churchill once said... "If you're going through hell, keep going" 
and i will... with these two blokes behind me.... hehehe



The superheroes remind me of something. I will tell you about it sometime in the near future. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. 
may 2018 be a great year for all.

A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME ... tuberose

  Salam and good day.  It's the end of July/ early August, and my tuberose is blooming. Go figure. Despite its name, tuberose is not act...