Wednesday, 17 August 2016

the patung says... YO.. HO... LET'S GO......

Salam and good day.                              We had a workshop yesterday to introduce us to the MOOC which stands for Massive Online Open Course. Basically, it is a platform for online learning community instead of just an online course... Community being the operative word here.  So... Yes... We have to come out with a module to fit into the MOOC framework.                                                  Anyway... I got as far as creating a profile page ... Well... Its a start...                
     and this is my slightly exaggerated initial reaction... LOL
 it feels like I'm walking the plank on a pirate ship.  Diving into the dark and turbulent water. Think I will survive? Depends on how I hit the water doesn't it? 
 But... For now... I shall say...                   YO HO... LET'S GO....                           Sing all together now....              Captain Jake and the Neverland pirates...  Hehe...                                        I will write more about this MOOC thing when I feel a bit more sane... :-D

No comments: