EVER BEAT ANYBODY WITH YOUR BARE HANDS?

Salam and good day.                                          

 EVER BEAT ANYBODY WITH YOUR BARE HANDS? 

 many times.... I wish.                                        
 I say... I wish because I view myself as being evolved and civilized. As someone who is able to put her primal reaction under control and put into action her reflective reaction.                                                                
 But... Sometimes I find my reflective reactions quite unsatisfactory. I would like to think that it is because... Deep inside me lies a warrior... A warrior who craves the physical satisfaction of a primal reaction.     

To quote Candice Bergen in ' Boston Legal'    ' I certainly believe in evolution.                        Who here among us while watching the presidential debate could deny that we all come from monkeys.' Haha... Spoken like a true lawyer.                  

 Today... I shall try to satisfy the warrior inside me.... Without any pain.          

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)

A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME ... tuberose

  Salam and good day.  It's the end of July/ early August, and my tuberose is blooming. Go figure. Despite its name, tuberose is not act...