WHEN A BLIND MAN CRIES

Ada yang ingin aku tulis... namun mood untuk menulis agak kurang... jadi layan lagu saja... lagu kegemaran zaman sekolah...hingga sekarang...  :-D

When A Blind Man Cries - Deep Purple...
Songwriters: Blackmore, Ritchie / Gillan, Ian / Glover, Roger / Lord, Jon / Paice, Ian Anderson

If you're leaving close the door.
I'm not expecting people anymore.
Hear me grieving, I'm lying on the floor.
Whether I'm drunk or dead I really ain't too sure.

I'm a blind man, I'm a blind man and my world is pale.
When a blind man cries, Lord, you know there ain't no sadder tale.

Had a friend once in a room,
Had a good time but it ended much too soon.
In a cold month in that room
We found a reason for the things we had to do.

I'm a blind man, I'm a blind man, now my room is cold.
When a blind man cries, Lord, you know he feels it from his soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)

A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME ... tuberose

  Salam and good day.  It's the end of July/ early August, and my tuberose is blooming. Go figure. Despite its name, tuberose is not act...