Saturday, 30 January 2010
Thursday, 28 January 2010
Tuesday, 19 January 2010
Thursday, 14 January 2010
1. you get in the elevator and double press the button for the floor you want.
2. you accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
3. you havent played solitaire with real cards in years.
4. you have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
5. you e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
6. the reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
7. you pull up in the driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to carry the groceries.
8. you leave your house without your cell phone which you didn't even have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, and it is now a cause for panic so you turn around to go and get it.
10. you get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
11. you are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
cited in...He Who Laughs, Lasts!...by David Tong